The Georgia Society's Main Objectives:
- To perpetuate to a remote posterity of the memory of our Pilgrim Fathers and Mothers.
- To maintain and defend the principle of civil and religious liberty as set forth in the Compact of the Mayflower, "For the Glorie of God and advancement of the Christian faith, and honor of our countrie."
- To cherish and maintain the ideals and institutions of freedom, and to oppose any theories or actions that threaten their continuity.
- To transmit the spirit, the purity of purpose and steadfastness of will of the Pilgrim Fathers and Mothers to those who shall come after us, and undiminished heritage of liberty and law.
- To perpetuate to remote posterity the memory of the Pilgrim Fathers and Mothers.
- To maintain and defend the principle of civil and religious liberty.
- To authenticate, preserve and mark historical spots made memorable by Pilgrim association.
- To discover and publish original matter in regard to the Pilgrims together with existing data known only to antiquarians.
- To discover, record and publish the ancestry of the Pilgrims and the lines of all their posterity--past and present.
- To cooperate with the General Society of Mayflower Descendants and with the affiliated Member Societies composing it, in united effort for furtherance of the ends aforesaid. The Society is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes by which means we further our heritage of freedom.